viernes, 16 de octubre de 2020

My Best Holidays

My best Holidays was in 2015 in Camboriú, Brasil.

This trip corresponded to my study tour, and it was very entertaining. In that year, I was in the school yet and it was my first trip outside of Chile, so I felt very nervous and exciting.

I traveled there with my classmates and my mother. We stayed in a hotel near the beach, we ate in a free fork restaurant and in general we didn´t spend too much time in the hotel.

As it was a study trip, we had activities every day, both day and night, one of the activities we had during the day was visiting Blumenau, we saw a lot of old houses and differents things related to the history of the place. In the night we went out to partys, and one of the best partys that I have in my life was there in Brasil, basically it was a foam party where we had to go dressed in white.

I met a lot of people and what I remember the most is the tropical climate because the mornings were very hot but the afternoons were very rainy. 










3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ale, I went to Camboriú for study trip too, and it was very fun, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi ale, your trip sound very nice, the study trip is a good experience

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Study trips are the best! they're so much fun!

    ResponderEliminar

English Subject

In general, the english always was a good subject for me, so I enjoyed a lot the experience of learning and assist to class of english, I fo...