viernes, 23 de octubre de 2020

My future Job

 

In the future, I´d like to work as an architect. I imagine it must be quite a tiring job, because in general it takes a lot of time to do architectural work and based on the experiences of my teachers, I know it is a demanding job.

As an Architect I would like to travel a lot, I think it is very important to know new places, see different types of buildings and ideas. I would like to travel either for work or for vacation, at least once to Spain and see the different buildings and modern architecture.

In terms of salary, I don't know much about it, although I know that depending on the area of architecture you work in, salaries vary. If I could choose how much money to earn, I would like to earn at least enough to be able to be independent and be able to travel to other places.

I am currently studying architecture, in my second year and so far I have passed all my subjects. I don't know what I want to specialize in yet, but the area related to urban planning catches my attention, I think that the subject is not only interesting, it is also important for the city of the future.




1 comentario:

English Subject

In general, the english always was a good subject for me, so I enjoyed a lot the experience of learning and assist to class of english, I fo...