viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2020

Changes to my study programme

Well, currently I study Architecture at the Universidad de Chile, in the faculty of architecture, design and urbanism. If I had to make a change in my curriculum it would be to add at least one subject in which they teach specifically to draw and to represent in a correct way, also a subject of obligatory graphic tools. I would not remove any subject, nor would I lower the pedagogical hours of one, since with the new curriculum I think many things were modified.

In the case of the infrastructure of the faculty, I think it needs great changes, the fact that it is cultural heritage prevents completely new constructions from being made, but at least it should be possible to manage a renovation of certain parts. Personally, I would start by remodeling the coffe shop, which is currently not a very welcoming place and is quite small, so you don't really enjoy being there. Another thing I would change would be the study rooms, as they were built a long time ago, they have deteriorated quite a bit over time, and the problems begins in winter due to the large amount of air that enters the rooms, making it a very cold space.

A last aspect would be to reform and give more importance to the student center and its meetings, as they become more and more necessary and important.

Beyond those aspects I think that personally I would not change anything else because although sometimes the working conditions are not the best, the university teaches the career in a good way and I trust that in the future modifications will be made for the good of the students.




1 comentario:

English Subject

In general, the english always was a good subject for me, so I enjoyed a lot the experience of learning and assist to class of english, I fo...