lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2020

English Subject

In general, the english always was a good subject for me, so I enjoyed a lot the experience of learning and assist to class of english, I found all the classes in general quite good and interesting, and I highlight above all, how participatory the classes are, about the blogs, I think it is a good learning method to write about different topics, I found it a comfortable and simple platform to deliver the assignments, and it also serves quite well as feedback between us students.

Some aspects of my English that I need to improve are grammar and learning to understand spoken English better. I plan to improve my grammar by taking online courses in the future so I can continue practicing my English and not lose the habit, and for spoken English, I plan to practice watching movies, series or playing video games in English.

Since I was a child I've liked English a lot, so outside of class I practice it in the same way on some occasions, although currently because of different jobs at the university I haven't had much time to practice. There are different occasions in which I use English either to practice it or because sometimes there is no other option, I use it to practice when some of my cousins or friends need help with some task or work and finally in many situations I use it because I install new games or applications and they are only in English, so English is always present in my life and since I was a child I have learned English through video games and series.






1 comentario:

English Subject

In general, the english always was a good subject for me, so I enjoyed a lot the experience of learning and assist to class of english, I fo...